Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No stops on the T-train

The Topalov superfast express shows no signs of slowing down. Round 6 saw him systematically take Judit Polgar apart with black pieces while employing the Berlin defense! I think he is getting too good for humans and should only play Hydra from now on! He is already 2 points ahead of this field and it is only the 6th round. I doubt that anyone can stop him from winning this championship from here on. What is even more spectacular is that this performance comes against the very best chess players in the business. Sheer dominance!

The rest 3 games were hard fought draws. Anand and Svidler trail Topa by 2 points!

I am leaving town for some time, so I might not be able to report the other rounds. However, I think, Topalov is the champ!

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Pierrot said...

Excellent chess blog ! Great job...

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger xargon said...

Hey, thanx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home